- If you received a pre-order confirmation email before December 17, 2009,you will receive a deposit email during the 3rd week of February from our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you can receive email from this address (don’t let it go to your spam folder!). For those of you who pre-ordered after December 17, you will continue to receive monthly updates and we will alert you when we’re ready to take a deposit.
- In the deposit email, you will receive a confirmation code and a link to our secure online ordering system, enabling you to place finalize your pre-order. A 10% deposit (or $15 per inPulse smartwatch) will be required. You will have 10 days from the date of your deposit email to finalize your pre-order to retain priority in our ordering system.
- We accept VISA and MasterCard credit cards only. US customers will be charged in US Dollars, Canadian customers in Canadian Dollars.
- Before confirming your deposit, you will have the opportunity to update your personal information (including your preferred email and physical address).
- After placing the deposit, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Four to six weeks after placing your deposit, your inPulse smartwatch will be ready for shipping! We will email you and ask you to complete your order. As soon as your order is complete, we’ll process your shipment and your inPulse will be on your wrist as soon as possible!
- If you have not paid a deposit after 10 days, your order will be moved from the main pre-order list to a secondary list.
- Your 10% deposit is refundable at any time until your order is complete.
- inpulse posted this